There are several ways for parents and students to raise money for covering the costs of participation in the LRHS Bands Programs.
2017 Holiday Fruit and Flower Sales
The fruit and flower sale has been a tradition for several years now, and is a great way to raise money for the bands program and your Student Account.
Please read through all instructions in the documents (PDF files) listed below, and contact the coordinators for the sale if you have any questions (see instructions for contact information).
- Sale begins Wednesday, October 18th and ends Monday night, November 6th.
- Return all required forms, checks and cash prior to the beginning of first period on Tuesday, November 7th in the manila envelope provided.
All manila envelopes must be returned on the 7th, regardless of whether you sold anything or not.
- Fruit and Coffee delivery date is Tuesday, December 5th.
- Flower delivery date is Wednesday, December 6th.
- All money is due on Tuesday, November 7th when envelopes are collected prior to first period.
- Make all checks payable to LRHS Bands Club.
Below are some of the instructions and order forms needed for the program.
Parents – you can help the Bands Club raise money by linking your Harris Teeter VIC card and/or Kroger PLUS card to the Bands Club account number!!
- Harris Teeter – go to the Harris Teeter web site (here) to link your VIC card to the LRHS Bands Club account, using our code: 7061 LRHS Band Booster
- Kroger – go to the Kroger web site (here) to link your PLUS card to the LRHS Bands Club account, using our code: 82088 Leesville HS Band
You must RELINK your cards each year :
Harris Teeter program dates August 1 – May 31
Kroger program dates September 1 – August 31
SCRIP Fundraising Program Overview
Scrip is substitute money. You purchase Scrip in the form of gift certificates, either paper or gift cards, that can be redeemed at hundreds of retailers across the country.
Orders for Scrip cards can be submitted by any student in the LRHS Bands or band supporter. A student is free to collect orders from other family members, neighbors or friends. Teachers and other friends of the band may buy Scrip too. Money received from non-student supporters can go into the band scholarship fund. For more details, please see the links below.
- SCRIP Program FAQ (PDF)
- Scrip Program Information (PDF)
- Scrip Program Reference Guide (PDF)
- Scrip Order Form (PDF)
- SCRIP Web Site (complete list of stores)
LRHS Bands Club Grocery Card Program
Add money to your child’s account by buying groceries! Grocery cards are gift cards to participating grocery stores. Grocery stores donate a percentage of the value of the grocery cards to your band account. For example, if you purchase a $100 card for groceries, you will be able to spend $100 at the store and a percentage will be added to your band account. You can purchase grocery cards through the Bands Club. For more details, please see the links below.
The LRHS Bands Club has contracted with Red Hat Amphitheater, Raleigh Convention Center and the Performing Arts Center to work their concession stands. You can earn money for your student’s band account by working at one or all of these venues. This is an opportunity for parents and sometimes the students. Special training is required. For more details, please see the links below.
College Football Game Ushers
The LRHS Bands Club has contracted with Staff One to work as Ushers and Ticket Takers at NCSU and ECU football games. You can earn money for your student’s band account by working at these venues. This is an opportunity for parents and students 17 and older. No training is required. The College Football Game Coordinator will send emails through Charms requesting people to work games.
For schedules, directions and more info, please see the links below.
- Staff One Information Sheet (PDF)
- College Football Schedules (PDF)
- Directions to NCSU, ECU, Duke (PDF)